Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mourinho Return FoR The BluEs??

Chelsea FC

JOSE MOURINHO has opened for the door for a sensational return to Chelsea.
Mourinho was axed by the Blues early last season after his relationship with Roman Abramovich deteriorated. But the Special One insists the Stamford Bridge faithful have not seen the last of him. He said: "If you are asking me if you think one day I will return to Chelsea, I tell you 'yes, I think so', although I'm not saying when. "We were so happy together. Chelsea fans have a different feeling for me.

I'LL BE BACK ... Jose Mourinho will return
"It's a different emotion with them. I always wish them well because they are a special club for me and I have special friends there.
"I belong to their story and they belong to my story. "I hope they get back to what they were because the club has changed." Mourinho delivered two Premier League titles, two Carling Cups, the FA Cup and the Community Shield during his stint at the Bridge. But the Blues have not won a single trophy since his departure and both Avram Grant and Phil Scolari have been sacked after failing to live up to the standards set by the Inter Milan boss.
Mourinho openly admits he has been hurt by Chelsea's problems on the pitch this season. And the Portuguese claims he knows the reason behind the club's poor run. He added: "Why have Chelsea suffered so much since I left? Because I left. "They know what the good feeling of winning is and when you have this you don't ever want to have the bad taste of losing. "What's changed is Chelsea won six trophies when I was there and now they've won zero."

No comments:

Post a Comment